THE PROFESSIONAL PROVIDENT SOCIETY HOLDINGS TRUST (“the Trust”) (REGISTRATION NUMBER IT 312/2011)
The eleventh annual general meeting of the Trust was held virtually on 10 May 2021 and was attended by the requisite quorum of members (110 members attended the meeting virtually and 288 members voted in person, or by proxy, on the electronic voting platform, holding 415 217 votes).
The following resolutions were approved by members:
1. The Integrated Report and annual financial statements of the Trust for the financial year ended 31 December 2020, including the reports of the trustees, Audit Committees, the Social and Ethics Committee and the auditors of the Trust, were adopted (100% in favour).
2. PricewaterhouseCoopers Inc was re-appointed as the auditor of the Trust (100% in favour).
3. The following members, in alphabetical order, received the highest number of votes from members and, accordingly, were elected as Trustees of the Trust to fill the three available vacancies: • Mr A H de Vries • Dr N H P Khosa • Dr C M Krüger
4. The members approved the appointment of the members of the Audit Committee of the Trust, constituted by the following Trustees (99.94% in favour): • Ms D L T Dondur • Mr P Ranchod • Prof H E Wainer
5. The remuneration of the Trustees for the period commencing 1 July 2021 was approved by the required majority (requirement 75% of votes cast) (98.13% in favour).
10 May 2021
Watch the video recording of the meeting held on 10 May 2021 below:
Click here to view the AGM presentation from PPS Group CEO, Izak Smit.